Saturday, January 30, 2010

Heart and Rings

This is my final photo for the 31 Day Challenge, 2010!
I have learnt so much; a big thank you to everyone for their comments.

The ring on the left was my Grandmothers, she died when I was 15, it is too big so I will get it resized one day.
The other two are mine, which I always wear; the bottom one is my wedding ring and the other one my husband, Dan, gave me when we had been married five years.
They are sitting on a little wooden heart my son Finn made and gave to us when Dan and I got married in 2002.

Taken with the manual 50mm Prime at f11 and still very hard to focus. The room was quite dark due to a thunderstorm outside, so I used the little laser led light to make the rings sparkle. The frame is too thick but I have to use it to match the other 30 photos.


No comments:

Post a Comment