Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Kisses

Little gold treasures...

One of my students surprised me today with a packet of almond Hersheys Kisses (my favourites).
She lives in a town I drive through on my way to work, so I sometimes pick her up and drop her home. This was a thank you gift for helping her.
Moments like these make life so worthwhile!

The surface they are resting on (a mirrored glass vase) was a gift from my co-worker at Christmas, she knew I would enjoy using it for photos...

Taken with the Prime 50mm lens again.

4 comments:

  1. Good job, it's all very well set up and shot.
    The colours are outstanding too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors of this. The deep red and gold together is beautiful. Love this all around, the composition, the reflections ALL of it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, the Focus just in the middle is wonderful and the deep red and gold work so well together. Oh, and the nifty-fifty is also one of my favorite lenses.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So much food in this challenge from everyone! I got some kisses for Christmas, going to find them NOW...

    ReplyDelete