Friday, January 8, 2010

Photographic Treasures

My first decent camera was this Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-S90 which I got in June 2005. I have taken some of my favourite photos with it.

It had started to turn off erratically earlier last year and in England in May/June I never knew whether I would get 3 or 30 photos out of it before it cut out and refused to turn on again for a few hours. I was still fond of it enough to bring it home and retire it to the shelf. I had my bigger Fuji with me, but this one was so portable and better on batteries.

I love my Crumpler Case, alas I have nothing to fit it at the moment. The pink tripod my darling bought for me, I thought it went nicely with my blue camera. It isn't really stable enough for the old D-SLR I am now using but I still used it on occasions, until the spring for the hot-shoe fell apart last month.

1 comment:

  1. Ahh, first love. My first "real" camera was a Minolta SRT101 back in 1970. I loved that camera. (I also had a Brownie waaay back)

    ReplyDelete